Thank you for your interest in partnering with Web Loft Designs for your website development project. With many firms offering website development services, we know how challenging it can be to find the right agency for your web development needs.
At Web Loft Designs, we hold one goal above all others: 100% client satisfaction. We’re dedicated to building the perfect website for your company, on-time, and on budget. We’ve built websites around the country with great success and are quite excited to get to work on yours.
Thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business!
At Thomas Printworks, you require an overhaul of your existing site which is quite outdated as well as switching to a new hosting provider that you can rely on. In addition, you are also looking for an easy to use Content Management System (CMS) to allow your marketing team to make content updates, create new pages and more.
From our review, we also concluded that your site needs more content on a couple of pages: quality content helps to engage the audience, and if users find your content valuable, they are more likely to share it. While we understand that you are not trying to attract new business through your website, the right amount of quality content always has a positive effect.
Another issue we discovered is the number of clicks it takes your visitors to get to the information they are looking for. The suggested number of mouse clicks it takes to navigate should be no more than three.
High-performance websites results in high return visits, higher conversions and user engagement, low bounce rates, and higher ranks in organic search.
Your new site will:
- Be a clean, engaging informative and mobile friendly website with simple and intuitive navigation. To maintain brand consistency, while giving your site a new fresh look, we will be sure to incorporate your existing brand guidelines.
- Explain what Thomas Printworks does with a clear definition of services offerings.
- Provide information about your background, emphasize your experience, and expertise, share UVP, provide social proof (client logos, credentials, guarantees, etc), and have a good CTA (Call to Action) to get in touch with your sales team.
- Have more informative pages and richer content to keep your visitors from bouncing.
- Have improved navigation with minimum number of clicks
- Have a state-of-the-art CMS (WordPress) to allow your staff to quickly create and update content to keep potential clients informed of current Thomas Printworks activity and nurture relationships with existing clients.
- Have just a bare minimum of plugins to minimize a risk of security breaches, site crashes, and slow loading speeds.
- Allow you to promote your brand to organic audiences of customers via search engines, share information in an effective way, inform and educate your customer base and position your brand as an industry leader as well as leverage digital advertising to boost lead generation.
- Have a website redesign technical SEO plan implemented to ensure you don’t lose your rankings within major search engines.
- Facilitate integrations with external software (where needed)
One of the key components of this project success, as stated above, is implementing a user-friendly CMS (WordPress) that allows for non-technical team members to manage content and tasks related to (but not limited to) services, operations, finance/accounting, and marketing including social media.
It is vital to the project success that Web Loft acts as a partner and provides knowledge, expertise and resources to advise on and implement the best solutions keeping in mind cost, functionality and ease of integration as well as timelines. Recommendations on hosting, maintenance and support, reporting and analytics, external systems such as accounting or fulfillment integrations – are just a few examples of areas of expertise where we will be consulting.
Web Loft Designs is uniquely qualified to build the website that you desire, due to our intelligent and creative team of Graphics and UX Designers, Creative Writers, Web Designers, Web Developers, and our experience working with clients in the most competitive industries.
Web Loft Designs will introduce Thomas Printworks to a fresh concept for the new website while keeping consistent with the brand and culture.