Thank you for your interest in partnering with Web Loft Designs for your website development project. With many firms offering website development services, we know how challenging it can be to find the right agency for your web development needs.
At Web Loft Designs, we hold one goal above all others: 100% client satisfaction. We’re dedicated to building the perfect website for your company, on-time, and on budget. We’ve built websites around the country with great success and are quite excited to get to work on yours.
Thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business!
At Morningstar YM Trucking, you require a brand new site to create a strong online presence to help increase your organization's credibility. You are also looking for help with finalizing the logo and creating brand guidelines: establishing who you are, what you stand for, sets you apart from your competitors and increases the chances of your customers buying from you.
From our review of one of your competitors' sites, we concluded that your website will most likely follow this same site structure as theirs, at least to get you started and meet your December 2022 deadline.
Big or small, a professional website requires quality content that helps to engage the audience; if users find your content valuable, they are more likely to share it.
Once your organization is online, and your new website is SEO-optimized, you want to show up in Google search results. Building and consistently increasing organic traffic allows you to drastically increase your customer base.
High-performance websites results in high return visits, higher conversions and user engagement, low bounce rates, and higher ranks in organic search.
Your new site will:
- Be a clean, engaging informative and mobile friendly website with simple and intuitive navigation with minimum number of clicks.
- Explain what Morningstar YM Trucking does with a clear definition of services offerings. Provide information about your background, emphasize your experience, and expertise, share UVP, provide social proof (client logos, credentials, guarantees, etc), and have good and relevant CTAs.
- Have more informative pages and richer content to keep your visitors from bouncing.
- Have a state-of-the-art CMS (WordPress) to allow your staff to quickly create and update content to keep potential clients informed of current Morningstar YM Trucking activity and nurture relationships with existing clients.
- Have just a bare minimum of plugins to minimize a risk of security breaches, site crashes, and slow loading speeds.
- Allow you to promote your brand to organic audiences of customers via search engines, share information in an effective way, inform and educate your customer base and position your brand as an industry leader as well as leverage digital advertising to boost lead generation.
- Facilitate integrations with external software (where needed)
One of the key components of this project success, as stated above, is implementing a user-friendly CMS (WordPress) that allows for non-technical team members to manage content and tasks related to (but not limited to) services, operations, finance/accounting, and marketing including social media.
It is vital to the project success that Web Loft acts as a partner and provides knowledge, expertise and resources to advise on and implement the best solutions keeping in mind cost, functionality and ease of integration as well as timelines. Recommendations on hosting, maintenance and support, reporting and analytics, external systems such as accounting or fulfillment integrations – are just a few examples of areas of expertise where we will be consulting.
Web Loft Designs is uniquely qualified to build the website that you desire, due to our intelligent and creative team of Graphics and UX Designers, Creative Writers, Web Designers, Web Developers, and our experience working with clients in the most competitive industries.
Web Loft Designs will introduce Morningstar YM Trucking to a fresh concept for the new website while keeping consistent with the brand and culture.