Thank you for your interest in partnering with Web Loft Designs for your website development project. With many firms offering website development services, we know how challenging it can be to find the right agency for your web development needs.
At Web Loft Designs, we hold one goal above all others: 100% client satisfaction. We’re dedicated to building the perfect website for your company, on-time, and on budget. We’ve built websites around the country with great success and are quite excited to get to work on yours.
Thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business!
At Bright Industries, an established family-owned business, you require an overhaul of your existing site which is quite outdated. You know you need a redesign but you do not know exactly how to approach it, so you rely on your vendor to make those recommendations.
Our approach is "Strategy first. Planning second", so we help you define the major pain points and ways to address them. We will resolve the issues, including but not limited to:
- More informative pages and better content
- More visually aligned with your brand
- Keep your visitors from bouncing
- Improve navigation, etc.
High-performance websites results in high return visits, higher conversions and user engagement, low bounce rates, and higher ranks in organic search.
Your new site will:
- Be a clean, engaging informative website with simple and intuitive navigation. To maintain brand consistency, while giving your site a new fresh look, we will be sure to incorporate your existing brand guidelines.
- Explain what Bright Industries does with a clear definition of services offerings. Being an umbrella company for several other entities, your main focus now is on development, hospitality and a few others, so we need to clearly communicate that.
- Provide information about your background, experience, and expertise, share UVP, provide social proof (client logos, credentials, guarantees, etc), and have a good CTA (Call to Action) to get in touch with your (sales) team.
- Have a state-of-the-art CMS (WordPress) to allow your staff to quickly create and update content to keep potential clients informed of current Bright Industries activity and nurture relationships with existing clients.
- Have just a bare minimum of plugins to minimize a risk of security breaches, site crashes, and slow loading speeds.
- Allow you to promote your brand to organic audiences of customers via search engines, share information in an effective way, inform and educate your customer base and position your brand as an industry leader as well as leverage digital advertising to boost lead generation.
- Have a website redesign technical SEO plan implemented to ensure you don’t lose your rankings within major search engines.
- Facilitate integrations with external software (where needed)
One of the key components of this project success, as stated above, is implementing a user-friendly CMS (WordPress) that allows for non-technical team members to manage content and tasks related to (but not limited to) services, operations, finance/accounting, and marketing including social media.
It is vital to the project success that Web Loft acts as a partner and provides knowledge, expertise and resources to advise on and implement the best solutions keeping in mind cost, functionality and ease of integration as well as timelines. Recommendations on hosting, maintenance and support, reporting and analytics, external systems such as accounting or fulfillment integrations – are just a few examples of areas of expertise where we will be consulting.
Web Loft Designs is uniquely qualified to build the website that you desire, due to our intelligent and creative team of Graphics and UX Designers, Creative Writers, Web Designers, Web Developers, and our experience working with clients in the most competitive industries.
Web Loft Designs will introduce Bright Industries to a fresh concept for the new website while keeping consistent with the brand and culture.