Professional Access Plan- White Label Agency
Thank you for being our Agency Partner. As a Professional Access client, we are pleased to provide you with priority support, without all the paperwork.
By selecting a Professional Access plan, you (the “Agency”) are hiring Web Loft Designs on a retainer basis to provide on-demand support and maintenance for your website under the following terms.
- Upon request, Web Loft Designs will provide an estimate for work to be performed.
- Upon approval from the Agency, work will proceed and a final logged hours will be deducted from the Retainer bucket.
- Estimate may be more or less than final hours logged and retainer bucket will be deducted accordingly.
- While we do our best to provide accurate estimates prior to beginning work, should hours exceed estimate, a representative of Web Loft Designs must inform the Agency and gain approval prior to proceeding.
- Should hours logged exceed the total number of hours remaining in your Retainer bucket, Web Loft Designs will proceed with work and send final invoice for balance owed upon completion. Additional hours will be charged at the standard white label maintenance rate.
- If you need to purchase more than 200 hours, we will invoice at the $30 per hour maintenance rate.
- Hours never expire, and may be applied to project work.
Professional Access plan services include and are not limited to:
|Updates; troubleshooting issues||Update the WordPress core, plugins, integrations and themes and ensure that everything works as planned and solve any issues that arise.|
|Backups||Perform automatic and/or manual backups on a regular schedule. Backups will be used to restore the website if needed.|
|Security updates||Monitor threats and attacks, and set up security to prevent them. Perform security fixes and restore backups as needed. You could even include SSL certificates.|
|Site Monitoring||Monitor speed issues, 404 errors, broken links, etc. and solve issues or make suggestions about how to resolve them. Testing functionality of forms, checkout process, search and page speed.|
|Analytics||Use high-quality tools to analyze traffic and offer suggestions for content, design, etc. This can also include A/B testing.|
|SEO Maintenance||keep an eye out for improving the technical side of things; tweak title tags and meta descriptions to increase conversions; apply new keywords; structured markup to videos and other supported content
apply new SEO best practices; optimize evergreen content and any new content; integrate with other digital marketing initiatives
|Project Management||Ensure resource availability and allocation; track project milestone progress; manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders via conference calls, emails, and meetings in person|
|Consulting||Expert advice on business processes, back office operations, systems integrations and more. Conference calls, emails, and meetings in person for training and consultations|
|Changes to website including content||Updates to content, such as images, text, and layout changes. Additional features and functions upon request such as forms, integrations with third party systems such as CRM, QuickBooks, etc.|
|Keeping up with the best practices||Follow compliance requirements such as ADA, GDPR, best design and code practices, etc.|
Service Level Response Time
|Severity Level||Description||Response Time|
|Urgent||Represents a complete loss of service or a significant feature that is completely unavailable, and no workaround exists.
Does not include development issues or problems in staging environments.
|2 business hours|
|High||Represents a partial loss of service with severe impact to the business and no workaround exists.||4 business hours|
|Normal||Minor loss of service. The result is an inconvenience, which may require a temporary workaround.||2 business days|
|Low||No loss of service. The result does not prevent operation of the software.||5 business days|